NJMCDirect is an online payment portal where you can pay for your traffic tickets. It also allows you to search for a ticket online. Paying online is easy when compared with manual payment. We have discussed everything related to NJMCDirect, along with the payment process. Check the complete info in the below section.
NJMCDirect.com is the New Jersey Municipal Court Internet traffic ticket information and payment site. It allows you to search for a traffic ticket or Time Payment Order. A traffic ticket is generally issued for violating the traffic rules. And you can view your traffic ticket on NJMCDirect.com between 1 to 4 days after it is issued. You must try the ticket after a few days if it is unavailable. If you still can’t find it, contact the Municipal Court where the ticket was issued. The ticket has to be eligible to be paid at NJMCDirect. There are also a few requirements to make the payment. Everything is updated below in detail. We have also provided the instructions for your ease.
You are paying a ticket used to be a long-delayed painful process. But things change quickly in the modern world. Now you can pay for your tickets from anywhere, anytime. NJMC Direct is much appreciated for its ability to build such a platform and make things easy for the citizens.
NJMCDirect – Pay Traffic Tickets Online
We know you are here to know the payment process at NJMCDirect. Here are the eligibility requirements and instructions:
You cannot pay for every ticket at NJMCDirect. For a ticket to be eligible for payment through NJMCdirect.com, it must meet the following criteria:
- The violation is payable.
- The officer who issued the ticket did not indicate a court appearance was required.
- No warrants have been issued for the ticket.
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
To search for a traffic ticket or to pay a traffic ticket, you will require these things:
- A pc or a laptop, or a smartphone with internet access.
- A web browser. Browsers such as Internet Explorer/Netscape/Firefox/AOL are recommended.
- A valid Traffic Ticket with a Court ID and a Ticket Number, and the type of traffic violation you have attempted. This is an essential thing that is mandatory for payment because it is used as proof. And the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules.
- A license Plate Number is also required and can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- A credit Card is required to make the payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card to pay traffic tickets online. If you don’t have a credit card, refer to the back of the traffic ticket for alternate payment options.
If you have fulfilled the above, you can proceed with the ticket payment. These are the instructions to follow to pay your traffic ticket online at NJMCDirect:
- First, ensure your device is connected to a fast and good internet connection to avoid interruption.
- Then, open any one of the recommended web browsers on your device.
- Enter the web address of NJMCDirect to visit its official website or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will land on the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- At the top right of the page, you will find an option that says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order.’
- Click on that option to go to the next page.
- Enter the required fields for the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number.
- And then click ‘Continue.’
- After that, you will have two options – 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket, and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option can be used to view the ticket, and the second option can be used to start the payment process.
- Choose the second option to proceed with the payment.
- Immediately, pay the traffic ticket fine online by entering your Credit Card details.
- Submit the details to complete your payment.
- A receipt is generated. Take a printout of that receipt for future reference.
Note: Traffic tickets paid over 90 days prior may not be available on NJMCdirect.com. Contact the court for specific ticket information.
NJMCDirect – Convenience Fee
An additional convenience fee will be charged to pay the traffic tickets online at NJMCdirect.com. The convenience fee is added to the penalty amount for processing payment through NJMCdirect.com. The fee is based on the penalty amount of the ticket or time payment order. A convenience fee schedule is as follows:
- For Penalty Amounts of $1.00 – $40.00, a Convenience Fee of $1.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amounts of $41.00 – $87.00, a Convenience Fee of $2.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amounts of $88.00 – $200.00, a Convenience Fee of $3.00 will be added to the payment.
- For a Penalty Amount of >$200.00, a Convenience Fee of $4.00 will be added to the payment.
Note: Details and fee amount might change when you read this. Check the official site to know details from time to time.
NJMCDirect – Payment Hours
You cannot pay for traffic tickets at any time. Yes, there are specific times for the payment. The NJMCDirect will allow you to pay the traffic tickets online only during the payment hours. However, you can inquire about tickets or time payment orders at the name that NJMCdirect.com is available. The payment option hours of NJMCDirect are as follows:
- Mon-Thur: 7:30am – 11:45pm (EST)
- Fri: 7:30am – 10:45pm (EST)
- Sat: 7:30am – 3:45pm (EST)
- Sun: 1:00 pm – 11:45 pm (EST)
NJMCDirect Customer Service – Contact Details
If you face any issues or if you have any questions in your mind regarding www.NJMCdirect.com, then you can contact the NJMC Direct Customer Service Team. The customer service representatives will provide the required assistance. Below are the contact details of NJMC Direct Customer Service:
- Phone Number – 973 284 4945
- Fax – 973 284 4914
- Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
Note: Every detail, contact number, and email address in this article are based on the information provided by the NJMC. So we can assure you that these are the official details.
That’s all about the NJMC Direct. This post mainly focuses on the NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment Process. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)