NJMCDirect is an online payment portal where you can pay your traffic tickets. It also allows you to search for a ticket online. Paying online is easy when compared with manual payment. Right here we have discussed everything related to NJMCDirect along with the payment process. Check the complete info in the below section.
NJMCDirect.com is the New Jersey Municipal Court Internet traffic ticket information and payment site. It allows you to search for a traffic ticket or Time Payment Order. A traffic ticket is generally issued for violating the traffic rules. And, you can view your traffic ticket on NJMCDirect.com between 1 to 4 days after it is issued. If the ticket is not available, then you need to try it after a few days. If you still can’t find it then you can contact the Municipal Court where the ticket was issued. The ticket has to be eligible in order to be paid at NJMCDirect. There are also a few requirements to make the payment. Everything is updated below in detail. We have also provided the instructions for your ease.
Paying a ticket before used to be a long-delayed painful process. But things change quickly in the modern world. Now you can pay your tickets from anywhere anytime. NJMC direct is much appreciated for its ability to build such a platform and make things easy for the citizens.
NJMCDirect – Pay Traffic Tickets Online
We know you are here to know the payment process at NJMCDirect. Here is the eligibility, requirements, and instructions:
You cannot pay each and every ticket at NJMCDirect. In order for a ticket to be eligible for payment through NJMCdirect.com, it must meet the following criteria:
- The violation is a payable violation.
- The officer who issued the ticket did not indicate a court appearance was required.
- No warrants have been issued for the ticket.
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
To search for a traffic ticket or to pay a traffic ticket, you will require these things:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A web browser. Browsers such as Internet Explorer/Netscape/Firefox/AOL are recommended.
- A valid Traffic Ticket with a Court ID and a Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted. This is an essential thing which is mandatory for payment because it is used as proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is required for making the payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the traffic tickets online. If you don’t have the credit card, refer to the back of the traffic ticket for alternate payment options.
If you have fulfilled the above-mentioned things, then you can proceed with the ticket payment. These are the instructions to follow in order to pay your traffic ticket online at NJMCDirect:
- First of all, make sure that your device is connected to a fast and good internet connection to avoid interruption.
- Then, open any one of the recommended web browsers on your device.
- Enter the web address of NJMCDirect in order to visit its official website or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will directly land on the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- At the top right of the page, you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that option to go to the next page.
- Enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- And then, click ‘Continue’.
- After that, you will have two options – 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option can be used to view the ticket and the second option can be used to start the payment process.
- Choose the second option to proceed with the payment.
- Immediately, pay the traffic ticket fine online by entering your Credit Card details.
- Submit the details to complete your payment.
- A receipt is generated. Take a printout of that receipt for future reference.
Note: Traffic tickets paid over 90 days prior may not be available on NJMCdirect.com. Contact the court for specific ticket information.
NJMCDirect – Convenience Fee
An additional convenience fee will be charged to pay the traffic tickets online at NJMCdirect.com. That is, the convenience fee is added to the penalty amount, for processing payment through NJMCdirect.com. The fee is based on the penalty amount of the ticket or time payment order. A convenience fee schedule is as follows:
- For Penalty Amount of $1.00 – $40.00, a Convenience Fee of $1.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amount of $41.00 – $87.00, a Convenience Fee of $2.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amount of $88.00 – $200.00, a Convenience Fee of $3.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amount of >$200.00, a Convenience Fee of $4.00 will be added to the payment.
Note: Details and fee amount might change by the time you read this. Check the official site to know details from time to time.
NJMCDirect – Payment Hours
You cannot pay traffic tickets at any time. Yes, there are specific timings for the payment. The NJMCDirect will allow you to pay the traffic tickets online only during the payment hours. However, you can make an inquiry on traffic tickets or time payment orders at anytime that NJMCdirect.com is available. The payment option hours of NJMCDirect is as follows:
- Mon-Thur: 7:30am – 11:45pm (EST)
- Fri: 7:30am – 10:45pm (EST)
- Sat: 7:30am – 3:45pm (EST)
- Sun: 1:00pm – 11:45pm (EST)
NJMCDirect Customer Service – Contact Details
If you face any issues or if you have any questions in your mind regarding the www.NJMCdirect.com, then you can contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team. The customer service representatives will provide the required assistance. Below are the contact details of NJMCDirect Customer Service:
- Phone Number – 973 284 4945
- Fax – 973 284 4914
- Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
Note: Every detail, contact number, email addresses provided in this article are based on the information provided by the NJMC. So we can assure you that these are the official details.
That’s all about the NJMCDirect. This post mainly focuses on NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment Process. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)